Are you a Dialysis Registered Nurse interested in a new opportunity?
We understand the details are important, so our team works to provide you: flexibility, stipends, optimal location, travel opportunities and career advancement! We're looking to move quickly so don't miss out - join our team and apply today!
THE DETAILS| QUALIFICATIONS
When you join our team, you have the opportunity to control your own success. We take the time
to match your unique skill set with the right client ensuring the best possible fit. We not only want you to succeed but want to help you reach your goals while finding a satisfying and challenging working environment. For our Dialysis RN position, you'll need:
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- At least 3 years nursing experience
- Hospital experience required
- Experience with hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Experience with apheresis/plasma exchange, preferred
- Active unencumbered state and or Compact license required
- BLS and ACLS certification required
- Strong verbal and organizational communication skills
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN |BENEFITS & PERKS
We know the perks matter, that's why we work hard to offer you the best:
- Competitive compensation & stipends
- Health, Vision, Dental plan
- Life and long-term disability
- 401k plan with designated company match
- Weekly pay
- Unlimited Opportunities
Excite Health Partners has been a growing leader in the Healthcare consulting and staffing industry. We are committed to the development of the Allied Health & Nursing industry, which is why we ensure our employees are educated, prepared and confident. We understand our employees are the backbone of our company, so we work to find the best-fit position for each of our unique professionals.
Keyphrases: dialysis nursing jobs, dialysis nurse jobs, kidney dialysis jobs, dialysis tech jobs, dialysis technician jobs, renal dialysis jobs